(a collection of things i fall in love with on a daily basis)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GNAR ISH: STEEZ

Its been a little while since I've rapped about anything steezy. I read a recent WSJ artciel about bow tie steez. I've been a big bow tie fan for quite some time now (though I don't actually own one). The article completely affirms what I've been believin' for quite some time. I wrestle with this love/hate relationship I've got for the whole hipster scene, but the bow tie transcends the fact that hipsters have adopted the look and can be a great way to spice up your formal wear. I'm a huge band of outsiders supporter (again, I'm lame and don't actually own anything by the brand) as well as a huge Rag and Bone fan. They both make steezin bow ties I really like. Below you'll see some supper steezy bow teezies that I really like.... just remember- no clip-ons. Clip-ons are the anti-steez and are something the uglier side of the hipster sub-culture would totally try to pass off as steezy, but its totally cheating. WSJ BOW TIE ARTICLE








No comments: