(a collection of things i fall in love with on a daily basis)

Friday, April 24, 2009

GNAR ISH: Lissy Trullie

NY magazine is claiming Lissy Trullie is the new NYC steez. The "it" girl ish if you will. NYC cool? I'm not sure yet. She a DJ at some of the super trendy hotspots like the Beatrice, but I'm not sure if I really think her music is anything special. Don't believe the hype. She is responsible for a pretty cool cover of Biz Markie's JUST A FRIEND. Either way, you decide...


LINK TO HER MYSPACE W/ SONGS: LISSY TRULIE

This photograph below is actually a Ryan McGinley. She's been part of the underground for a while I guess and crossed paths with him at some point in time. McGinley may have the golden touch considering the success The Virgins have found... I'll post about them alter... and now Lissy.






No comments: