(a collection of things i fall in love with on a daily basis)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

FOREVER: Is this the road to Itta Bena?


FOREVER is FOREVER

............FOREVER is a long time.
Nothing is FOREVER, safe
.........only FOREVER
..............is FOREVER.
................(or is it?)


What's good? I'm FOREVER - I possess an unabashed love for the periodic sentence and the Oxford comma.

I'm here to add a different sort of steez to LAFS. daigh and GNAR ISH have got immaculate taste in tunes and their artistry is out of my league. If they're in the majors, I'm stuck in rookie ball. So aside from that, I'll be throwing up all sorts of dope matter that I come across and maybe even some of my dangerous ruminations on the human condition.

In the meantime, remember to speak softly and carry a big stick.
-Teddy Roosty

Until the next,
FOREVER

No comments: