(a collection of things i fall in love with on a daily basis)

Friday, April 17, 2009

GNAR ISH: Hey Jealousy

Because this song accurately communicates my feelings about Danny and his fucking stellar weekend (and because I have a serious soft spot for 90's power pop) here is a live version of Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms. The music video has all embedded links disabled which sucks.


I think Day 3 is by far the best day. The line-up has a more consistent, discernible theme. I'm most jealous that Danny the boy is seeing My Bloody Valentine. He's gonna come home bleeding from his ears. But other than that he's got a chance at seeing most if not all of the following Hman LAFS approved bands- Morrisey, Lykke Li, DJ AM/BARKER, Black Keys, N.A.S.A, Crystal Castles, Killers, Cure... fuck this. There are too many just stare at the line-up and drool over it yourselves. Hey Jeaaalloussyyy. Hey jealousy.

No comments: