(a collection of things i fall in love with on a daily basis)

Monday, April 27, 2009

GNAR ISH: My Mind is BlOwN!

So I must commend Austin and Danny for posting that most INCREDIBLE VIDE, CAROUSEL. I'm in the process of analyzing it and determining how it was shot AKA asking my film professors what the eff is going on in that video.

After preliminary research I've discoverd that the video was directed by Adam Berg... WHO DIRECTED THE ERASE/REWIND video I recently posted. What a fucking gnarly coincidence!!!! Guys, please tell me that you researched the Erased/Rewind video, stumbled upon ADAM BERG and then found CAROUSEL otherwise MY MIND IS FUCKING BLOWN. The video was directed for PHILIPS to promote their CINEMA 21:9 TV. It was in fact inspired by the Dark Knight, no surprise there. FACT: 90% OF THE FOOTAGE AND STUNTS WERE CAPTURED IN CAMERA.
More about this video coming tomorrow.....





No comments: